TOP SELLER – Offline Software Give Away – Total of Windows Software App that You Can Use as A Give Away for Local Business Owners And Can Be Used to Build A List of Local Business Owners Interested in Your Services
Offline Software Give Away is A Completed Rebrandable Software that You Can Use as A Give Away for Local Business Owners And Can Be Used to Build A List of Local Business Owners Interested in Your Services. Then You Will Have 6 Ways to Improve The Online Presence of Your Business such as How Facebook Can Help Your Business, How A Mobile Website Can Help Your Business, How Video Marketing Can Help Your Business, How Mobile Text and SMS Can Help Your Business, How Using FourSquare Can Help Your Business, and How Using Pinterest Can Help Your Business.
Offline Software Give Away is Best Secret To Land New Offline Clients Closing The Deals By Giving Away This Software For Local Business Owners. Here You Will Get A Set of Windows Software App that You Can Use as A Give Away for Local Business Owners And Can Be Used to Build A List of Local Business Owners Interested in Your Services.
Offline Software Give Away Package:
- These Are The Following Steps On How It Works:
– Step One:
Rebrand Your the software app using our 1-minute branding utility, and have all links going to your sites, especially the registration link.
– Step Two:
Give away the software to as many local business owners as possible. Be the hero on your local area by providing training, and educating them, not just the guy who wants to SELL them something all the time.
– Step Three:
When the local biz owner runs the software, they will be prompted to “REGISTER” for the software, and that registration link will lead them to your optin form so they can get their registration code.
– Step Four:
Contact your new leads via email to see if they need any help with any offline services. Make sure you follow up, ask them if they have any questions about online marketing and ask them if they would like a “FREE Consultation.”
- Absolutely this Windows App has 6 built in training videos that local business owners would love to have.
Then also the training includes videos about some of the most popular marketing strategies that you can offer to local business owners.
The Package of Video trainings:
– include Facebook Marketing
– include Pinterest
– include Mobile Websites
– include Foursquare
– include Mobile SMS and
– include Video Marketing
- All the Following Presentations are Included:
– What is Foursquare and How Can it Help My Business, You will learn how to leverage foursquare to get more customers to your local biz
– What Are Facebook Pages and How Can They Help My Local Business, You will learn how to leverage Facebook to Get More Customers to Your Local Biz
– What is A Mobile Optimized Website and Why Does My Business Need One, learn how to use Mobile Marketing to Your Advantage to Help Your Business
– What is Pinterest? And How can It Help My Local Business, Learn How to Leverage Pinterest to Get More Customers to Your Local Biz
– What is Mobile Text and SMS Marketing and How Can it Help My Business, Learn How to Leverage SMS to Get More Customers to Your Local Biz
– How Can Video Marketing Help My Local Business, Learn How to Leverage Video Marketing to Get More Customers to Your Local Biz
- PLUS you Also Get the Source file PowerPoint Presentations, in case you want to record your own videos…
- Special Bonus of get access to five video tutorials:
– Get Special On How to do Market Research (Using Keyword tool for SEO)
– Get Special On Facebook Business Tutorial
– Get Special On Mobile Version of Your Website (How to Create One)
– Get Special On Using Foursquare
– Get Special On Your Business Website (Website Design)
- Special Bonus of get a complete Email Autoresponder system that you can set up and link to your bonus videos and drip them one by one, so that your new leads can get to Know – Like – Trust you.
Offline Software Give Away is unlike anything you have ever tried before and it really could be the solution for you landing new offline clients. Actually local business owners are bombarded with offer after offer from people who want to help them with their online presence but none of them want to educate them first. Actually you can be the first one to EDUCATE them instead of just trying to SELL THEM.